Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Bernhard,

We’ve just released a new version (might be 2 hours until live) fixing several things including making ä/ö/ü quicker to access. We also looked at fixing the issues you mentioned regarding spelling reform, but haven’t managed to include them in this release. They’re now a high priority though for another release soon.

Kind regards,

Tim

Previously:
    Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for your feedback, we’re doing a new release in the next week or two, so we’ll try to do this (certainly “daß”). Are there any other words particularly to remove please? We will try to take into account the 1996 reform so this should take care of most.

Making a general facility to remove words is a longer task; we are hoping to be able to do this in the next few months.

Thanks,

Tim

Dr Tim Willis, CEO, Flexpansion, Edinburgh

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry you’re having problems. Prediction should show all the time, except in fields like passwords; what I suspect might be happening is if you’re accidentally swiping down, it hides prediction. Re-enable by swiping up on the keyboard. If it’s not this causing it, then it might be the app it’s typing into (some disable prediction and there’s nothing we can do from our end unfortunately), or even the device. Samsung ones are particularly known for not co-operating with other keyboards :-(

Typo correction should be offered, along with the other predicted suggestions; we mix them all together; we plan to signpost them by displaying them in a different colour, but this isn’t simply to program. If the corrections aren’t appearing, please see in the Settings. Also to keep the number of suggestions manageable, we don’t correct certain kinds of typos – for instance where 2…

3. my pressing problem is having to roll out the Expanded prediction every Few seconds . In which app wouldn't i facw this Problem ?
    Giving us a "tick box" to have it on all the time is my most processing request. I hope its high up on your priority list.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We know the grid rolls back when you rotate the screen or move the insertion point, and are planning to fix this when we can. Sorry for the annoyance, I’ll let you know when this is likely to be, when I hear from our programmers.

Kind regards,

Tim

Dr Tim Willis, CEO

4. So we know more the alternate for the Button because not easy to remember all alternate in every Button . Thanks .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Bob,

Thanks, yes, this definitely needs doing and is on our list. We do plan to do it as soon as we are able. As with everything else, this will be a while, unfortunately, due to the limited resources of a small company.

Thanks,

Tim, CEO

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. there are still users! even a simple version can help!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. We would love to port the app across for Windows – well aware there are plenty of people using it!

It’s not a simple process however, and stripping down the functionality wouldn’t make much difference, so it’s going to be a while before we have the resources. We hope we can get onto it eventually.

Thanks,

Tim, Flexpansion

8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Phil,

Thanks, yes, sorry about those. We’re aware of some but they look like they’re going to take a lot of fixing, especially as they only appear on some versions of Android / Chrome.

So far we know of:

• Letters not appearing in fullscreen input mode
    • Expanded words not clearing the original input, giving for instance ‘xmpExample’.

I’d be grateful if you could let us know what else is wrong, thanks for offering. I know they’re really frustrating, Chrome seems to have its own way of doing things which we’re wrestling with.

Kind regards,

Tim

10. I LOVE your product and would like to provide some feedback to you in a different way. If you don't already have a way, could I invite you to consider a method for users to upload video clips on your Website? I would be pleased to capture some video showing some issues I'm currently having as well as some suggestions for improvement. If a pictures are worth a thousand words, how many is a video worth!?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi again,

I’m really happy you like our product!

Video feedback would be really useful, I’m not sure how we can most easily have it submitted. As far as I can find out, I don’t think there’s an easy way for us to enable video upload for visitors on our site; probably the easiest way would be for you to upload it to a private link(s) on youtube and send us the URL. Would this be possible?

Thanks,

Tim, Flexpansion

11. The keyboard is very good but it would be better with the French language

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We will be adding French eventually, but currently we don’t have the resources, unfortunately. Sorry about this.

I’ll email you when we do,

Kind regards,

Tim, Flexpansion

12. Make key width customizable not just height. Also, add key sound volume adjustments, custom key fonts (just for keys on keyboard), swipe features to get to number and character inputs, split keyboard option for smartphone input, arrow keys in seperate keyboard area (possibly in a swipe menu like I spoke of previously). Increase keyboard's ability to keep up with faster typists d

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. I’ll discuss them with the programmers to see which, if any, we’re able to add currently (we’re on limited resources unfortunately). We are especially looking into split keyboard layouts but this is likely to take a while.

On the speed issue, sorry it does sometimes go slowly at the start of words. We did a lot of work on speeding this up but there’s not much more we can do at the moment. The problem is the complexity of the task – simultaneous abbreviation expansion, word prediction (completion) and spelling correction, and at the start of a word the ambiguity is enormous. You can switch off abbreviation expansion, or autocorrect, which may help depending on the device. We’re hoping that one day we’ll get more resources to try and do more on this.
    Incidentally, (you probably know but for the benefit of other readers), there…

13. Provide optional number layouts such advantage keypad arrangement.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. One Button Saying MY WORD , Which overrides the Auto-Complete or Change. This Will allow us to Input words as we wish or technical Words etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sean,

Thanks for writing.

Do you know about Long-press-Space, which leaves whatever you typed unchanged, and learns it? There’s then the option to Forget it again, by tapping the menu button, or keep typing and keep it. You can add items to the personal dictionary any time too.

We’ve been considering whether to add another button to do the same thing, but have so far decided against, because on a small screen every additional button really does cramp up the space. If we put it on the second row down, that’d shift everything sideways; if we take a bite out of the space bar, it becomes lop-sided. if we put another key on the left of the suggestions box, it shortens it.

If enough people want it, we’ll add it, but for now I think it wouldn’t be ideal. I hope that’s ok.

Cheers,

Tim, Flexpansion

16. I would like to type in Spanish btw I love the keyboard

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i have no use for this very good printing device, i need it in Sweden langauage

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?